MSRM US750 750Mbps Dual-band Extender Setup
MSRM US750 repeater helps you create a wifi network throughout your home or office with the help laptop/phone for setup. It has three light indicators that show you the status of the extender. When the power light is stable that means it is ready for setup, blinking wifi light means it’s trying to setup. Solid WiFi light means configuration is successful. You can connect your computer, iPad, laptops, smart-tv, security cameras, etc with the comfast us750 repeater. This repeater has three modes, repeater, router, and access point. Let’s start the MSRM US750 extender setup-
Comfast US750 Repeater setup via 192.168.10.1
- Make sure that the switch on the extender should be on a repeater.
- Firstly plugin your extender halfway between the router and the place where you need the internet. You should be at least getting 50% signals from the router at this place.
- Now connect your laptop/phone to the extender wirelessly or wired. For wireless connection goto wifi list and connect to MSRM network showing in your wifi list.
- For wired connection connect the repeater to the computer via ethernet cable and after setup remove the cable.
- Once you have connected to the MSRM extender, open a browser and in the URL type ap.setup or 192.168.10.1
- It will take you to the MSRM US750 Extender setup page, type “admin” for both username and password.
- Select “repeater” from the modes on the screen. Choose the network that you want to extend and type its password.
- After following all on-screen instructions properly, your US750 extender will reboot for around 60 seconds.
- Now try connect your devices to the extended network i.e. your (SSID_EXT).
US 750 MSRM Repeater Setup via WPS
- Place your extender in the same room as your router. Or within the range of 5-10 feet.
- Now toggle the switch on the extender to the “extender Mode”.
- Wait for the power LED on the US 750 repeater to turn stable and then push a WPS present on it.
- We will have to push the WPS on the router within 2 minutes.
- The blinking light on the extender and the router will stop blinking after 15-20 seconds, once the connection is successful.
- Now unplug the extender and place it in one of the dead zones to get enhanced wifi this time through extender.
MSRM US750 setup as an Access Point
For Access point setup we will need a long ethernet cable according to your need. Access point usually means the extender will be connected to the router’s LAN port via ethernet. This type of connection provides better internet speed obviously since data loss is nearly negligible due to wired connection. Let’s start the US750 Access Point setup-
- Connect an ethernet cable from the router’s LAN to the MSRM repeater.
- Now grab your laptop/phone and connect to MSRM network in your WiFi list “Wireless-N” or “Wireless-AC”.
- Open a browser on the same device and type 192.168.10.1 in the URL and select the access point mode on the screen.
- Make sure before you start the setup the switch on the extender should be on AP mode.
- Now create a network SSID, Password and security type for this AP.
- Finish the settings and the extender will reboot.
- You can now connect your different devices to it.
Configure MSRM US 750 router
To configure MSRM US750 router you will have to firstly toggle the switch on the device to the router mode. Now you must be either having direct internet cable coming from your ISP or a modem. So you will have to connect that Internet cable to your msrm repeater’s WAN port. Now let’s start the us750 router setup-
- Power On your us750 extender, while internet cable is connected to it.
- Now from laptop/phone connect your device to “wireless-n” or “Wireless-AC” showing in the wifi list.
- Open a browser and type ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar or URL.
- On the MSRM US750 Router setup page select “router Mode”.
- Give your network a name, password, and security type.
- After a successful configuration try connecting your device to the network created.
How to reset MSRM Extender
For resetting your MSRM US750 extender it should be plugged into the wall and the power light should be stable. Now press and hold the reset/WPS key for around 10 seconds. While holding the reset key you will see a blinking light on it. After 10 seconds the repeater will reboot and it will go back to its factory default settings. Click here to download MSRM US750 Extender Pdf Manual.