MSRM CF-WR302S Extender Setup
MSRM US300 WiFi repeater brings ultimate speed and full coverage throughout your home. It is small in size which makes it easy to fit inside your home interiors. Supporting 802.11b/g/n WiFi transmission protocol with Internet speed of up to 300Mbps. You can connect your different devices to it like your computer, laptop, cell phone, gaming console, notebook, etc. Let’s understand MSRM US300 Extender Setup-
MSRM CF-WR302S Extender Setup via browser
- Plugin your extender halfway between your router and the place where you need the internet.
- Now grab your cell-phone or laptop and in your WiFi list look for MSRM network name. It might show up as “Wireless-N” or “Wireless-AC”
- Connect to that network, it may take around 10 seconds and after that might show you “no internet” on the MSRM.
- Open a browser on the same device and in the address bar type http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 to complete the MSRM US300 extender setup.
- It will take you to the login page type “admin” for both username and password.
- Select the repeater option among the options there and hit next.
- Choose your main WiFi network name among the list of WiFi networks that it shows you after scanning the network. Now type the password for your WiFi, it should be same as your router wifi password.
- In the next step you can customize your MSRM network name or you can leave it as it is.
- After setup your extender network will show up as your WiFi Network SSID_Ext at the end.
- Once the extender reboots, you can try connecting your devices to the extended network.
MSRM US300 Wireless-N Extender Setup via WPS
- For this setup you have to plug in your MSRM CF-WR302S extender in the same room as your router until the setup is done.
- Once the power light is stable on the US300 repeater push the WPS button on it, you will observe a blinking light on it.
- Now within two minutes push the WPS button present on your router. In case WPS button on your router is disabled then login into your router go to wireless settings and enable the WPS from there.
- Now you will see WPS light blinking on both the devices for around 10-15 seconds.
- After successful configuration the WPS on a router will stop and the WPS on the repeater will turn solid.
- You will observe extender showing up in your WiFi list now as Your network name (SSID_EXT).
- Unplug the extender and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need the internet. Place it away from big appliances like AC, microwave, etc.
- Click here to download MSRM US300 Extender Pdf Manual.