Coredy E300 extender comes with 2 external antennas which help with speed upto 300mbps. Once configured you will be able to connect your computers, phones, smart TVs, smart home devices etc with ease. It provides a media bridge feature that gives you faster speed than the wireless network. You can connect your camera, gaming console, etc via ethernet cable for faster speed. This is a three in one device which supports “router, repeater/extender, access point” mode. It can be setup via https://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1. Let’s start the Coredy e300 extender setup-
Coredy E300 extender setup via browser
- Take the coredy repeater out of the box and plug it in the wall outlet near your router. Toggle the switch to the “repeater mode” on the extender.
- Wait until the power LED on it turns solid or stable. Now grab any of your devices like phone/laptop/desktop etc.
- Go to the WiFi list on your device and look for the coredy extender’s default WiFi network name i.e. Coredy_Extender or Wireless_N.
- Tap to connect to it, it won’t require any password to get connected for the very first time. Once connected it will show you as an open network.
- Open a browser like chrome, firefox, or safari and in the address bar type http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1. In case ap setup isn’t working then reset your extender first and then try the setup again. Reset button is present on the side of the repeater, press and hold it for around 10 seconds with the help of the paper clip.
- It will now take you to the coredy setup wizard, select repeater as your setup mode there. And if asked for a username and password type “admin” for both the fields.
- Now select the WiFi network name that you want to extend and type the password for the same. Make sure you type the password as it is since it is case sensitive.
- After applying your settings the e300 repeater will reboot and you will be able to connect your devices to the extended network. Now unplug the extender and place it halfway between the router and the dead zone. Look for the newly created WiFi network in your WiFi list, it will be coming as your Home network SSID_EXT.
Configure e300 WiFi repeater via WPS
- Unbox your e300 repeater and place it in the same room as your router. Try to place them within the range of 5-10 feet for faster WPS connection.
- Now, wait until the power light on it turns stable green. Press and hold the WPS button for around 2 seconds present on the front of your coredy repeater.
- You will see a blinking green light on the repeater now, within two minutes press and hold the WPS button present on your router for around 2 seconds.
- In case your router’s physical WPS button is disabled then you can login to your router to enable the WPS option. You can do that by logging into your router web page then go to wireless than to WPS settings.
- After successful WPS connection the WPS LED on the coredy e300 repeater will turn solid green. It hardly takes around 10-15 seconds for the extender to get connected with the router via WPS.
- Now you can unplug it and place it at the place where you need WiFi connectivity. Use the same password as your router’s for connecting your phone/laptop/desktop etc to the extended network that we just created.
Setup Coredy E300 extender as Access point
this setup works best if you have 20-30 feet long ethernet cable at your home or you have ethernet wirings in your walls. So basically in Access point setup your repeater will be connected to the router via cable all the time. But this kind of setup provides you way faster and stable connection than extender or wireless setup. Also before starting this setup make sure you have toggled the switch on the repeater to the Access point mode. Let’s start the Coredy e300 extender setup as AP-
- Plug the extender at the place where you need the Internet, and wait until the power light turns stable.
- Now make sure before we start the setup there should be an ethernet cable connected between your router to the LAN port of your extender.
- From your any of the Wireless devices like laptop/computer/cellphone go to WiFi and connect to the Coredy_EXT network name.
- Now type ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar to begin the coredy e300 extender setup as access point.
- On the coredy setup wizard select Access point as your mode and hit next.
- Create a new SSID, password and security type for your access point and hit apply.
- After following on-screen instructions you will be able to setup the device within minutes.
How to Setup Coredy WiFi extender E300 as Router
For this setup you need to plug in an ethernet cable coming from your Internet Service provider into the WAN port on your e300. Toggle the switch on your device to the router mode. Now you can start the further configuration-
- Turn on your e300 extender and wait until the power LED turns to solid green.
- Now connect your devices like laptop/computer/phone to the coredy_EXT WiFi network showing up in your WiFi list. You can also connect an ethernet cable from the LAN port on your e300 repeater to your computer.
- The next step is to open a browser and in the address bar we need to type ap.setup or 192.168.10.1.
- It will take us to the coredy e300 setup page. Select the “router mode” as your mode of operation.
- Select your Network type, Create SSID and password for your coredy router.
- After successfully applying the settings it will reboot then you will be able to connect your devices to the newly created coredy e300 router network.
- Click here to download Coredy E300 Pdf Manual.